The Longport Police Department is seeking one (1) SLEO I police officers. Applicant must be willing to attend the training academy for two (2) weeks in May 2019. Please have completed application submitted by March 01, 2019. No applications will be accepted after 12:00 pm on this date.
The Longport Police Department's Mission is to ensure the advancement of the quality of life for the people of Longport. All the individual members of the Longport Police Department are committed to providing all the residents of Longport, as well as our visitors, the highest quality of law enforcement by maintaining high standards of professionalism and maintaining respect and objectivity for any individual's rights.
Please let us know if this site is helpful and let us hear your suggestions about how we can better serve you.
The Longport Police PBA Local #363 does not use telephone solicitors. We do not agree with their tactics and we will not tolerate their abuses. If you donate to a telephone solicitor, the money is not going to your local police department! Use the following steps to deal with telephone solicitors:
1) Ask what organization the caller represents
2) Ask what percentage of the donation the organization receives
3) If the caller is rude or persistant, ask to speak with their supervisor
4) Ask for a return phone call number and the callers name or operator number
5) If this does not satisfy you, call your local PBA 363 representative (609-822-2141) and we will handle the problem.
6) ADVISE THE CALLER YOU WANT TO BE PLACED ON THEIR "DO NOT CALL LIST"
7) If you are called again by the same organization, you may take civil action.